Benefits with Gale Law Firm
Gale Law Firm specializes in providing legal support and counsel to those filing for Chapter 7, Chapter 13, or Chapter 11 bankruptcy. With over twenty years of experience in handling bankruptcy cases for our community, Gale Law Firm strives to provide a safe haven for individuals and local businesses considering bankruptcy in Bloomington, MN.
From everyday family expenses to business loans, there are many ways households and businesses in the community can start to struggle financially. We understand that everyone’s situation is different, and that each path our clients took may be different from another’s. That’s why we put emphasis on personalized legal support for each client. We take the time to understand the position our clients are in, what led them there, and what the best solution is for each client.
When you choose to work with our bankruptcy attorneys, you can always expect the following:
- Free initial no-obligation consultation with a personal bankruptcy attorney
- Comprehensive availability with evening and Saturday appointments included
- Reasonable fee options with individualized payment plans
- Attorneys with over twenty years of experience in bankruptcy law
- Personalized approach to your bankruptcy case
- Respect for you and discretion with your situation
- Total client confidentiality
- Community-rooted care and regard for all clients
Gale Law Firm attorneys have experience in handling bankruptcy cases involving sensitive personal matters including divorce, child support, taxes, or other litigation issues. Our lawyers are also well equipped to handle business-related issues in any type of bankruptcy case.
If you’re struggling with overwhelming debt and other financial obligations, bankruptcy might be the right path for you. For more information about filing for bankruptcy in Bloomington, MN, explore our website, or email us at email@example.com. If you’d like to schedule a free initial consultation without obligation, contact Gale Law Firm today at (952) 888-5920.